What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

New non-resonated centre pipe has been fitted and sounds excellent! Not as loud as I was expecting which is probably a good thing but def gives a more distinct burble and deeper note... overall, pleased :D

Was a pain in the !Removed! to do tho... one of the old spring bolts was super stiff, so much so that we eventually just sheared it... much to our relief!!  

I've not used A/C for ages and I tried it last week and it was just warm air. I can't remember how cold it was or how cold it was in my last blob.

the only aircon I can remember was in my leon FR, OMG it was like being in a blast freezer :lol:

Took 6.5 hrs to drive back from Hull after getting stuck on M1 yesterday. Crash closed it between J30 and J29a took 2 hours to cover 3 miles, pulled into services and then couldn't get out so had tea and a kip. All in all a pretty crappy day.

Next week 3 days all over Scotland, prestwick, Turriff and Forfar. Looking forward to the scenery even if I am there for work

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Had spoiler brake light wired up yesterday, half the LED's are out :(. Got in touch with Scoobyworld and they are sending a replacement out to me. There always seems to be something holding the revival back :P.