What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Washed, polished, bought a new air freshener, and my pro drive exhaust turned up today, woohoo! Took my bailey dump valve off, miss the sound but seems better without it :-(

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Gearing the XV up for the big excursion. 1200miles around Scotland in 3 days. I reckon this should take about 2 tanks of fuel. She'll be getting a clean inside and out this weekend so it's a nice place to sit for the drive.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Seriously. ....get some pics rattled off! Great part of the world....God's own playground.

Sent from my Galaxy S 5 using Tapatalk

Taking my camera with me, even though I'm working, might try and get done arty shots of the XV if I get chance.

2 tanks is a conservative estimate, if u drive steady I could possibly get 800 per tank.

You'l probably find that even less funny [emoji4]

• Like 1

It's the car rather than me, just very economical on a long run 65mph on cruise and you'll get 55-60mpg. I've had 79mpg out I of it be hypermiling, but that's really hard work and tedious on a long run. Got 102mpg over 200miles once out of a 1.6D Civic when Honda asked me to for promotion made the national Honda magazine.

Coming back home And had a little play with that Ferrari 360 spyder. Heard him gear it down and give it some. I thought game on then he backed off :( Safe to say though I will take the victory even though I'm sure he wasn't trying :D

My mate used to have a Sierra Cosworth and tried it on with a Lamborghini Diablo, he held him up to 120mph at which point the Lambo dropped it two gears and F***ed off like he was parked. Way to look like a numpty. Mind you he was the same guy that later that year trashed it by showing off jumping blind over a humpback bridge and parked it in the back of a Transit, and I mean in the back as he hit about door handle height. Not sure his car would have survived even if the van wasn't there.

Dog you are an mpg master! I get nearly 600 miles to a tank in the Leon and I think it holds the same as the scoob. Shame its a rubbish car (mine is anyway).

I had one as a courtesy car while mine was in for a bit of work and I can assure you they are all terrible, does yours have those idiotic criss-cross wipers which park at the windscreen pillar and howl like a stabbed banshee at anything over 20mph?

Oh......I have a question totally unrelated..........whats the title of Clarksons latest "World according to" book?

Off on a tangent there or what?  :lol:

Yep A world According to Clarkson. :) 

I'd messed about with the Ferrari before to be fair wasn't really quick 1st time it pulled away don't get me wrong but wasn't leaving me like I wasn't trying :D 

They`re all called that, they each have a subtitle like "Is it really too much to ask" and "For crying out loud"

I have them all except the last one but I can`t remember which one it is. Mine are all packed away for the house move so I can`t check......looking for the paperback version on eBay.