What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Nice video be a good intro for Emmerdale farm ;) 

And I would have washed the Audi with a brillo pad, parents or not :D

I'm going to get one I think not sure if to go with that Drift or Gopro looking at the two undecided, I can set up a thread or you can I can pin that for you if you want use the interior room thats just been set up.

Haha yeah, better car and roads than the current intro ;) .

Yeah may as well put a thread in the interior room and pin it, makes it easy for people to find. Well I looked into that Drift a bit more, think I still prefer the GoPro... it's probably the most commonly used camera in extreme sports and stuff for a reason ay.

Well I did put very little effort into washing it, as can be seen by the tyre that's half dry! :lol:

Went for a drive after work to record the road I found, wasn't the best run but managed to get a video of the climb and decent back down:

Then when I got home decided to give the car a wash and then got roped into washing my parents Audi... sorry guys ;)

.attachicon.gifWP_20140509_20_17_07_Pro.jpg

Where have you got that mounted.....I kinda like that view; little bit different [emoji106]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I found the picture quality wasn't as good on the drift next to the Gopro with a side by side video but the guy said the video colour was more true. anyway guess could talk about this in the new room ;) 

Was going to start a dash cam idiot thread but I figured it would be mainly me and dog ranting about other drivers !

Get it sorted gambit thane at lest we can have laugh

Feeling very glad I cleaned my car while I had the chance, it's absolutely peeeing it down today! Also the postwoman just dropped off that Prodrive pack and to top it off commented on how beautiful the car is ;)

• Like 2

Finally got round to fitting my osram sidelight bulb upgrade in the last hour....had to dismantle the front end of the car to do so [emoji33]

Well worth it for the end result though. Running with my sidelights on as I do (to feed the battery), it really looks as good as proper DRLs now [emoji106][emoji122][emoji41]

• Like 1

Fitted a haywood & Scott 4inch back box that I picked up second hand ( seized bolts!) Polished the granny out of it before fitting and wrapped the pipe with mint green heat wrap.it had a bung welded in it, so that had to goooooo.and it did.

So now I've got a spare haywood & Scott 3 inch back box!

Gave her a quick clean. Wanted to do a proper polish and wax too ready for tomorrow's meet (and because I haven't done it for over a month). But it keeps raining so just left it at a wash.

• Like 1

Put the dog cage out of my wife's car into mine, as off to Swansea tomorrow. Only be onsite for a couple of hours so will take the dog to the beach in the afternoon, probably be hacking it down but hey ho, that's what waterproofs are for [emoji3]

• Like 2

I know how you feel nick, mines in desperate need of a polish & wax, this weather is doing my head in,

Not done anything to mine today cost me far too much money yesterday so I'm biding my time and waiting [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-T210

• Like 1

I know how you feel nick, mines in desperate need of a polish & wax, this weather is doing my head in,

Not done anything to mine today cost me far too much money yesterday so I'm biding my time and waiting [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-T210

+1 to sick of the rain.....really need a guaranteed fully dry day to wash, clay, polish and wax the Foz. No sign of one recently [emoji35]

definitely agree with the crappy weather i hope it's nice weather for when i get the donor car in the week as i'll be swapping over the rear diff,wheel's,bonnet and the suspension (donor car is lowered) but tbh if it's not nice weather then it'll be a trip to aldi to buy a "pop-up gazebo" just to keep the rain off

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/thursday-8th-may/

I'm thinking of getting some Meguairs PlastX plastic polish to restore the clarity to my headlight lenses......has anybody used this before?

can't say i have but have read somewhere that toothpaste works well for cleaning headlight lenses but never tried it myself so can't really verify 

LOL might give that a go first......when nobody's around haha