What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Used it on my friends supra i did one in circular motion and it came up brilliant. He did it in straight lines and they etched in lol. Another thing is you'll find the dulling has come from the inside of the lens so its a split job

• Like 1

can't say i have but have read somewhere that toothpaste works well for cleaning headlight lenses but never tried it myself so can't really verify 

Yep tried and tested. It's mint ;) 

• Like 3

did again a power steering fluid change after some driving and it was more clean then before. also the power steering pump was not making noise when turning the wheel. but might do it one more time after some more driving to get all the drab out.

Not sure how relevant but toothpaste is used for polishing light scratches out of plastics in model making. I used to do replicas of peoples cars. Sorry, but I don't do those any more, before you all ask for replicas of yours. [emoji4]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

had an interior valet done, can't believe the crap that came out of the seats and carpets,

I was going to clay bar it on Sunday, but the roof on my workshop decided to blow off in the wind overnight Saturday. so all my tools and everything in my workshop got **** wet through, so spent Sunday fitting a new roof.  just need a dry day to clay bar and polish ready for the custom car show on sunday 18th https://www.facebook.com/events/1436974566516598/?fref=ts

anybody fancy coming along? got a couple of places left

had an interior valet done, can't believe the crap that came out of the seats and carpets,

I was going to clay bar it on Sunday, but the roof on my workshop decided to blow off in the wind overnight Saturday. so all my tools and everything in my workshop got **** wet through, so spent Sunday fitting a new roof.  just need a dry day to clay bar and polish ready for the custom car show on sunday 18th https://www.facebook.com/events/1436974566516598/?fref=ts

anybody fancy coming along? got a couple of places left

Last year that was in Scunny wasn't it ? 

Not sure how relevant but toothpaste is used for polishing light scratches out of plastics in model making. I used to do replicas of peoples cars. Sorry, but I don't do those any more, before you all ask for replicas of yours. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure we cant persuade you?

why not come along, it's only £5 if you show your car or £10 for anyone not showing their car

Might be a bit too soon for me this one with waiting for this money. Solicitors have said will be the end of the month then getting it repaired it's a bit sketchy on the timing.  

Bosh, did your fuel light come on ?

I'm not entirely sure how much is in the bottom half of the tank after it hits min. My light has never been on (unless it's broken) put twenty five liters in this morning and it took it well past half full. ??

Gaulson, I think one of the easiest ways normally is to pull the plug and crank engine. Earth to top of crank case See if theres a spark. Obvioulsy have a spare good plug so you can change it to eliminate weak spark plugs. This should show you if it's the plug or coil.

Need insulated pliers too. Best google it as I'm sure I've missed a step or saftey point ao don't want you to electrocute yourself.

Could always take the individual coils odf the pack and vlean them with contact cleaner see if that helps

Light was on for about the last 30/40 miles, my light comes on when the needle touches the empty mark, I will let you know how much it takes to fill it as I know the tanks 60 litres, wonder how much fits up the pipe