What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Got my new fog covers today! :D

Test fitted them and sweet Jesus they are easy to remove! I'm going to be removing them after every drive from now on. I am a bit worried about snapping a clip though have to say.

They look a slightly lighter shade than my bumper/old ones though. Maybe it's because they've got fresh paint and not years of grime. Or maybe I'm just being paranoid and need to view them under better light (it's pretty dull and dark here now).

You after a set? From what I heard at the meet yesterday when speaking to someone else who had his stolen I could have got them direct from Subaru for only £15 more. But I would have had to wait a bit longer.

My wife came home today and told me this story. She was behind a middle aged woman in a sporty fiesta (no they do exist of a fashion) driving along slowly towards some traffic lights which were red, she pulled up in the left lane so my wife pulled up in the right lane. Anyway the middle ages woman started gearing up for a race start and floored it off the green light, my wife in her XV decided that she was NOT having some middle aged bint race her off the lights so she floored it too, she pulled back in front of the fiesta and at about 65mph she changed into 6th and opened the taps, the result was, as she described a bit like the nitrous in Fast and furious she just screamed away and it was goodbye old biddy!! she also said it was childish but had to be done :lol:

I just had a bog standard vectra hounding me down a twisty road so I accelerated up to 60mph and stuck it on cruise control, I decided that I would just stick at the same speed regardless of the bend, he was fine for a few bends but then he had to lock up going into one and he just fell further and further back after that. though he did come screaming at me on the straights (because I was only doing 60). I don't think he was very happy. this too was childish :D

• Like 5

I used to get that when I had a sports car, you'd be driving along minding your own business and some nob in a corsa or something would overtake you dangerously and tell you later they "had" you. Such losers

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I get every type of vehicle doing it Vans you name it. some days I can live past it other times I have to let them see the wrath of my car from behind as it pulls away :D

Like yesterday it was a newsish shape Honda Civic.

My wife never let's it get to her, but on this day the red mist descended!

Me I just tend to let people get on with things and I'll just make life difficult, if an !Removed! wants to overtake you on a busy or twisty road, he will. I tend to just let them. These days we just report them.

My wife reported a guy in a courtesy car yesterday, overtook her on a mini roundabout by driving the wrong side of the roundabout and then cutting her up, then 100m later pulled onto a petrol forecourt. We has words then reported him to the accident repair centre where he got the courtesy car from. I wonder how he ended up in a courtesy car, maybe driving like an Pratt.

Also saw a great window sticker the other day in the back of a camper van. Based on the baby on board signs. It said:

"Child on board? Then don't drive like an tw*t!"

Loving the stories Dog! It's all been quiet for me, just a moment this morning when I was on a long straight with nothing coming the other way... I was behind a tractor and two cars, none of which wanted to overtake this tractor. So I took them all in a matter of seconds :) .

May have an interesting video later on tonight depending on if I'm driving or not, going mountain biking for the first time this year! If my brother backs out I'm going in the Subaru and there are fantastic roads up to Gisburn :D

225 plus 32 courier so 257 all in....came with 3 fairly new Goodyear tyres too, and one that needed replacing due to tracking having been out. Will post the link in a min....had a budget and got outbid beyond my limit [emoji20]

I spent 4hrs washing the car 2day ,reason being I had to wash it twice ,as just when I Put the wax on the sun was blazing and dried it so hard I couldn't get it off lol lol so had to start again lol lol .

But just to add the other day I had a new fiesta st so close to my rear bumper I thought he was sitting in the backseat ,I'm no boy racer but I thought ok let's see what the blue shark has got as I've never really floored it ,as supposedly these new fiesta st s are the best thing since sliced bread ,189 bhp over boost as well ,blah blah blah lol.

So I slammed it in 2nd and floored it hard all I saw was it getting smaller in the rear view mirror ,can't beat 4 wheel drive on country lanes lol these things pull like trains ,then I came up to a junction and turnt left , and slowed down to let him catch up to see if he could keep up on the straight ,but I must of annoyed him as he flew round the corner nearly hit a oncoming car overtaking me and he boosted off ,he must of been 100 yards ahead of me and I slammed my foot down reeled him in and my missus waved as I went past lol , it made me really happy as I done my time getting done over by cleo sports and Ctr,s in the fto lol ,( oh this was all done up to 60 mph and all within the law , I forgot to mention it was on a private road to wink wink.)

• Like 3

Nothing better than showing up someone who acts like that, even better when they spent £18k on the car ;) . That's what I was going to buy before I was offered the Subaru for good money! Better having a dream car than just something you settle for I say. (200bhp with overboost activated btw ;)).

My friend with a ctr is selling after not long and is buying a scooby, got a bloke saying nice scooby mate as I pulled into a car park, must've been because I'd just washed it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk