What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Nevell I wouldn't worry about them st's mate we've got big boy engines

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The problem with having a focus or fiesta RS or ST is whenever you speak to anyone you have to say "I have an ford fiesta" or "I have a ford Focus" at which point the other persons eyes glaze over

Also with owning a focus or fiesta you always run the risk of someone saying "my nan had one of those"

You can add as many letters as you like its still a ford and it's still a fiesta or focus

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Speaking of Focus, I had the same lad behind me this morning in his Focus that overtook me a few weeks back... sure enough he didn't bother trying to overtake even when I was doing 50 and it was a lovely long clear straight. I'd say he's learnt his lesson :P

• Like 2

Feel like I'm sooooo missing out not having a turbocharged Forester [emoji20]

How long will I be able to bare this pain I wonder.... [emoji594]

• Like 1

Trouble is I need to wait 3 years really due to finances....sensible head and all that! Plus my current steed is such a good example....

Keep torturing myself on auto trader haha [emoji15]

• Like 1

Always good having a sensible head, it's not like you don't own a subaru :P .

Even my niece loves the Subaru, she's 7 and when I boost it she goes "Subaru powerrrr" haha. Will have to set up a cam to capture it at some point ;)

• Like 1

so it started of just as a BOV and has escalated to other mods and styling time to upgrade the turbo lol. so spent the last few hours looking for parts and getting a little bit to carried away buying car cleaning products

Ooooooo shiney!!

4gi04y.jpg

2589tep.jpg

Can't wait to get it fitted. And correct me if I'm wrong Dave but my back box pipe isn't as straight as yours, it has a much harsher bend in it. I wonder if they've changed the design since you bought yours since it didn't fit 100%?

• Like 2

correct me if I'm wrong Dave but my back box pipe isn't as straight as yours, it has a much harsher bend in it. I wonder if they've changed the design since you bought yours since it didn't fit 100%?

So many jokes, so little time [emoji39]

• Like 2

Well both been washed fitted new Dv's on them both just because I know it pi$$es some owners off :D

But I like them don't sound off unless you give it a few more revs which is good. 

Well just got back from Manchester on a wasted journey but it's sunny so hey ho. Had a nob try and take the front off the car. Has new HD camera in car so will post on later on new bit, with his number plate so if he ever searches he'll be able to see what a nob he was. I think he had his !Removed! in his hands because I calmly and safely overtook him earlier whilst he was dawdling along a 4lane carriageway! Go figure (and yes it was BMW with a fake Msport badge, loser!

• Like 1

Had an interesting moment on the way home today, was really annoyed I left my GoPro at home... A vectra was really annoying me, getting really close at 60mph and I knew there was a good straight coming up. So slowed down on the corner, put it in 2nd and sure enough he went for the overtake. The look on his face was priceless when I put my foot down... he hadn't even got 1/4 along my car before he was left in the dust. Sure enoug he stayed well back after! (Subaru 1 - 0 Vectra)

Might have to start clocking wins and defeats in this thing ;)

• Like 1

Had an interesting moment on the way home today, was really annoyed I left my GoPro at home... A vectra was really annoying me, getting really close at 60mph and I knew there was a good straight coming up. So slowed down on the corner, put it in 2nd and sure enough he went for the overtake. The look on his face was priceless when I put my foot down... he hadn't even got 1/4 along my car before he was left in the dust. Sure enough he stayed well back after! (Subaru 1 - 0 Vectra)

• Like 1

Had an interesting moment on the way home today, was really annoyed I left my GoPro at home... A vectra was really annoying me, getting really close at 60mph and I knew there was a good straight coming up. So slowed down on the corner, put it in 2nd and sure enough he went for the overtake. The look on his face was priceless when I put my foot down... he hadn't even got 1/4 along my car before he was left in the dust. Sure enoug he stayed well back after! (Subaru 1 - 0 Vectra)

Or just the number of wins.....[emoji106]

• Like 2

Today I've had the pleasure of my CEL coming on for the first time in 3 months.....expect it just to go off again tomorrow [emoji109]

• Like 1