What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Those are some pretty sweet horns Tom ;) . Must say they do look awesome, I don't think I've ever used my horn so it would just be for the look of them for me... lol

:D Hella Horns mate 

oh of course horns.... I totally new that.

Are they road legal? I want a set!

• Like 1

Scratch that!! Can now!! Looks the !Removed! that does bud

Cheers bud :) I like !Removed!  :blink:

And Nigel how the hell did you do that, and I don't want to hear how you rescued some cat from a burning house and had to headbutt through the brick wall to escape  :lol:

Cheers bud :) I like !Removed!  :blink:

And Nigel how the hell did you do that, and I don't want to hear how you rescued some cat from a burning house and had to headbutt through the brick wall to escape  :lol:

Did your lass catch you dressing up again?  :o  :P

That looks pretty nasty Nigel, hope all is well.

My car is in serious need of a clean so I may just go do it now ;) . Probably show you before and after pics because it's quite bad haha

Looks like someone forgot the golden rule, never lower the gearbox out of a car with your head. Either that or you forgot the other golden rule, don't forget anniversaries.

Me I encountered possibly the worst minicab driver ever, will post vid on interiors later, beggars belief

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

make sure you put a charger on your battery as a flattened battery shortens it's life span

Got a ctek charger and luckily I carry it in the boot :-D so popped it on for 40 mins drove home and I'll stick it on all day at work tomorrow conditipn and charge cycle coming up. Hope it starts in the morning

i was getting the neighbor sons football and slipped on the decking and face planted a screw that was sticking out from where someone had ripped some of the boards up while the house was vacant :( 

i was getting the neighbor sons football and slipped on the decking and face planted a screw that was sticking out from where someone had ripped some of the boards up while the house was vacant :(

Ouch !Removed! (Pun not intended) wasn't a bit lower  :unsure:

That would have come sharp. So I guess you got decked by the decking eh? [emoji2]

Hope you're better soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Laid out like a plank of wood...... :P

....I'll get my coat

• Like 3

Dropped my Scooby off at the dealer for a new O2 sensor and to see if they can replace my drivers electric window switch which is broken.

Been given a 63 plate xv while they fix mine, which is rather nice.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Dropped my Scooby off at the dealer for a new O2 sensor and to see if they can replace my drivers electric window switch which is broken.

Been given a 63 plate xv while they fix mine, which is rather nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice I wouldn't mind having a go in one from Dogs videos look pretty good 

Well I've been doing this most of the morning as I had it free today :) 

WP_20140530_004_zps08b12bba.jpgWP_20140530_002_zps84deda47.jpgWP_20140530_003_zps2bb79fe8.jpgIt's like glass now :) 

• Like 3