What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

Got one of them, won't reach the bolt I'm after I don't believe. My brother is away for a week so I'm going to collect parts for my car then pester him to help fit them when he gets back ;)

Well not my Subaru but wish it was.... been blessed with this picture

post-2084-0-39429800-1401880328_thumb.jp

He averaged 116.40mph! Not bad Mr Higgins :P

Previous run in 2011 averaged 115.356mph.

• Like 1

Not getting excited about that at the minute, the only reason I don't have an XBONE yet is because I can't see any games I "need" except forza, and I have a good forza, hopefully will change at E3

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

PISTONS AND RODS ARE ON THE WAY!!!!!

Forged pistons and rods are on the way, bum is stinging abit from the price, but apparently got them £400 under retail :) only going for the rated 450bhp ones as im fully building the block up from scratch, should be on the road next month :)

• Like 3

looks like i have sone kind of knocking noise coming from the back of the Forester, probably a bearing going bad. no time to fix as working every single day from 6:30 till late at the moment.

looks like i have sone kind of knocking noise coming from the back, probably a bearing going bad. no time to fix as working every single day from 6:30 till late at the moment.

Our lass likes......

Sorry....wrong forum [emoji14]

Thought I would try and break the 30mph speed limit tonight..... on my bike lol. Due to weather conditions (drizzle and windy) I failed, hit 26mph. This is all part of my new fitness routine, biking morning and night. Tomorrow I will try again.... it CAN be done! :P

Most of my parts will be here Friday, may get to fit some at the weekend. Also after some research it could be the MAF causing my problems of hesitation and misfire :(

• Like 1

Thought I would try and break the 30mph speed limit tonight..... on my bike lol. Due to weather conditions (drizzle and windy) I failed, hit 26mph. This is all part of my new fitness routine, biking morning and night. Tomorrow I will try again.... it CAN be done! :P

Most of my parts will be here Friday, may get to fit some at the weekend. Also after some research it could be the MAF causing my problems of hesitation and misfire :(

I got pulled up once when I was much younger by a copper whilst on my cycle. I was going down a steep hill in my home town in a 30 zone, through a speed camera that flashed and followed by a traffic cop, he clocked me at 64mph he went berserk and threatened to prosecute me, only problem was all he could find was a really old law, something like cycling furiously and he have up. It seems there is no speed limit or offences on a bike. I believe you can only be fined for cycling drunk if you can't actually stay on the bike.

• Like 3

I hope you manage it, 30mph on a bike feels more like a 100. It's great!

Ouch that's a big bill Dave :( . Especially after such a hefty MOT as well. Hopefully you don't get anymore problems with it.

Haha, that's brilliant dog!! I could go to my local town, Lancaster, they have a speed camera on a hill set at 20mph! Easy to set off ;) . Can then make some reg plates of people I don't like....

• Like 2