What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

checked the rear diff oil level. filler plug didn't want to come off not even with my torque wrench at 210Nm! :o

no worries used my new Milwaukee tool and in setting 3 the filler plug came off.

just shows how bad those so called dealers are :huh:  (my06 has fully service history)

level was just a bit over filled and the oil needs a change but couldn't get the right oil that quick so next week job

M18_CHIWP12M18_CHIWP12-402C--Hero_1_HiRe

• Like 1

I bought a mangle 2 weeks ago, but it had the handle missing. So today I made a handle for it and plain'd the bow out of the rollers.

It will make it easier washing the car, I just need to get my finger out now

I went to see the gumball 3000 rally at man city today with the missus and kids.Come back and started looking for my exhaust leak.removed all the rusty heat shields that was falling apart and under tray must have lost 30kg in weight it was that heavy.Found my leak which is coming from the second cat in the middle and at the joint :( .So !Removed! paying daft money for a cat pipe im now looking for a decat pipe lol.Which Subaru can I get a decat from besides the forester?

Any classic decat down pipe should fit, just make sure you get one the correct length to delete the pair some down pipes are shorter.

Could always look into just removing the 2nd one not sure which bits would fit as I think the 3rd section is slightly different to the impreza.

Got any mates wuth classics close to to you that you cold measure parts ?

Made an offer on a turbo...don't expect it to be accepted, but have offered the max I can.

What will be, will be [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offer turned down as expected today

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Sounds like it wasn't meant to be bud. Was it much different than your current scooby?

It was a 2.5XTE auto facelifted Foz registered just before the high tax bracket kicked in....nav, leather the works. It's what I'm after at the end of the day, but only if the price is right. I wouldn't re-visit this car now on that basis.

Fate can be a funny old girl at times.....within 15 mins of finding out, the postie delivered news of a successful PPI claim  :D

My wife's gonna hate me haha :o   :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Just thought I out this out there to see if anyone can shed any light I filled my tank to the brim £65 I only got 200 miles from it I didn't drive hard or push the gears is that normal for a 2000 forester s turbo