What have you done to your Subaru today ?

stants

I got ripped of by some prick in Scotland at motorspeed they have took over Gmax suspension.Ive ordered the springs 2 sundays ago and nothing.I got to snide dodgy tracking numbers which didn't add up and now he doesn't answer his phone.So a claim has gone into paypal to get my money back how ever long that takes.So ive now made an enquiry to Spring coil in Sheffield to see if I can have some springs made for the forester

PayPal are really quick and usually refund straight away and let the seller fight to get it back, they usually don't. PayPal refunded money to me within a few days. PayPal are quicker than eBay for refunds. You'll be fine, the seller would have to prove he delivered the items to you.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I don't understand why I have to wait till the 18th then for the seller just to respond?

I think they give the seller time to sort it, maybe he`s on holiday that kinda thing, although you know he is`nt they don`t.

Keep us posted.

• Like 1

Just washed mine, even waxed and blacked the wheels, hoovered and detailed interior. Picking up clients tomorrow. Also had some guy stop me to ask about the car, asked what the engine was, had the cheek to ask if but was a Toyota engine as it was a diesel, he thought I'd stuck the boxer badge on the back myself. He was a bit stunned when I said it was a Subaru engine and a diesel, he was even more surprised at the fact it was a boxer still

• Like 1

I did think about getting that destiney but with Horizon on the Horizon I'm going to leave it :D

16th for demo, you signed up for forza fuel ?

We need to get an SOC club going ASAP

Parked mine just in Liverpool, I little scared as there was a pile of bricks nearby [emoji12]

You back a team and can get free stuff as they progress, search for it on google. You've got until the 15th to sign up. I've joined team fear which is sort of the British team.

Sorry, this is a little off topic, wants to be in the forza horizon 2 thread really

You back a team and can get free stuff as they progress, search for it on google. You've got until the 15th to sign up. I've joined team fear which is sort of the British team.

Sorry, this is a little off topic, wants to be in the forza horizon 2 thread really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does but we're Staff members ;) we're allowed 

changed front brake pads with Pagid 101800138  :)

tools;

wheel socket 19mm (105Nm)

security wheel socket (if fitted)

jack (garage jack)

socket 14mm (37Nm)

some wire (to hold the calliper in place)

torque wrench

g-clamp (to press the cylinders back)

syringe (to remove some brake fluid when pressing the cylinders back)

copper slip (for the shims)

rag (to clean the area)

etc;

new pads pads

jar (for the brake fluid)

screw driver (if you need a bit of help to push the calliper up)

me;

Battery torque wrench (Milwaukee FEUL)