Retro Games

I am OLDSCHOOL in terms of gaming.

I'm from the start of the Amstrad 464/Commodore 64 era. God I wish I could jump into a time-machine and go back to those days with my kids, and spend a few days showing them the 1983 era (when I was 8)

Games I used to love then on the C64 were ones like Bruce Lee, Super Hunchback, Tapper, International Karate, Daley Thompsons Decathlon, Galaxy.......a few years later on the C64 produced one of the greatest games ever......The Last Ninja.

Toy Shops back then were fantastic. I used to collect vintage Starwars stuff, Actionman, and later on He-man and Transformers.

What a fantastic time to grow up in.

You're a bit older than me but I have played those too and I also collected Star wars stuff and the He man and Transformers. I had loads be worth loads now :( 

Here is another one I came across for the amiga owners 

You think you're old school? My first console was a Binatone Deluxe games system with Pong etc (though thats not a game era to return to, because the games were crap) My first proper console was an Atari 2600 and I got addicted to Yar's revenge.

Binatone console (one of the first home entertainment systems)

Yar's revenge on Atari 2600

Now that's old school

I am OLDSCHOOL in terms of gaming.

I'm from the start of the Amstrad 464/Commodore 64 era. God I wish I could jump into a time-machine and go back to those days with my kids, and spend a few days showing them the 1983 era (when I was 8)

Games I used to love then on the C64 were ones like Bruce Lee, Super Hunchback, Tapper, International Karate, Daley Thompsons Decathlon, Galaxy.......a few years later on the C64 produced one of the greatest games ever......The Last Ninja.

Toy Shops back then were fantastic. I used to collect vintage Starwars stuff, Actionman, and later on He-man and Transformers.

What a fantastic time to grow up in.

I was thirteen then. I'll go back a little further to space invader, frogger hand held machines, game and watch LCD games, then came the binatone with football tennis and squash :)follows by the home computers.

I had spectrum, Amiga, master system, megadrive, ps1, Super Nintendo, n64, game cube, Atari lynx, game gear, game boy, ps2 xbox, xbox 360, xbox 1.

Plus PC gaming from the early 90's.

Fav era of them all is the Spectrum and Amiga games, they relied on gameplay and entertainment rather than fancy graphics.

Atari lynx I had one of them was amazing bit of kit not sure why it didn't do better than it did. 

I had all the above apart from spectrum Commodore 64, and and Gameboy never bothered me that 

another classic game too 

I used to adore the old Dizzy games and I put a stupid amount of hours into Lemmings back in Amiga days. There was a game called Stunt Race FX I used to love too. One of the first 3D games I ever played, blew me away. Thought it was great fun driving on the roller coaster style tracks too.