2008- STi rear RED OVERLAYS

salsa-king

• 2 weeks later...

still got a few sets left... got more coming too

I've got them on eBay...

£30 delivered, if not on eBay contact me via ScoobyNet/SOC/SIDC etc to see if I've still got some.

I have them shipped regularly so should have some ;)

14959721151_c04c4231d0_b.jpg

• 1 month later...

Any pics of the mica blue, pick my car up on Friday, it had been sat under a tree and there is mold around the tails, inside I think.

Also mine still has the red (rear fog?) on the right hand side. Do you ever get the whole smoked version?

the light units on the hatch are easy to remove you will need to get in with some cotton wool buds they are not water tight though so dont immerse them in a bucket of water, you might want to look at removing teh spoiler - also an easy job - to clean behind that as well. I have a thread somewhere with pics of removal

Also mine still has the red (rear fog?) on the right hand side. Do you ever get the whole smoked version?

I've never seen smoked lenses, the only option I've seen is for the clear Fog light replacement like mine and Salsa's, means you need a red LED bulb to use it.

Cool, just waiting for a local vinyl shop to get back to me about doing them in transparent vinyl. Think it's Hexis C4000. That they use.

30 delivered is a really good price but I'd probably mess the job up lol

If they don't do the Hexis stuff, I'll ask Salsa if he can get me the smoked ones next time he makes an order, then get wrapwerx to fit them for me!

It took me two tries to do mine, but that's because I used a heat gun the first time which is far too aggressive. Second time used a hairdryer and it worked like a dream, start with the smaller lens 1st so you can get used to how it works and you'll be fine :)

Ok so the vinyl place is ignoring my message. Next time you order, could you please get a set of the light smoked overlays for me?

As I pictured above (post 31) not the ones with the cut outs in. Thanks.

Mart.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm ordering the FULL smoked overlays this weekend, so how many do you want?

I mean smoked overlays not lamp units. And by whole I meant without the reverse and fog cut outs.

Found a pic now: http://m.ebay.com/itm/160696035944?cmd=VIDESC&gxo=true

I'm ordering you  a set this weekend, how many do you want? ;)

Ok cool, how much are they going to be please? Better take 2 sets I'm bound to balls it up lol

They should be the same price as the RED with Cutouts. Fingers crossed I don't get over charged on P&P and Customs.

I've got coming

5x RED with cut outs

5x Smoked with cuts outs

5x RED with Smoked Fog and Reverse cut outs

5x Full SMOKED