Gauges

snaill88

from the sandwich plate yes. What Stanton is saying you can get one gauge that will do the two things you want i.e the boost and the oil pressure 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DEPO-racing-60-mm-Smoked-Oil-Pressure-Volt-Oil-Temp-and-Water-Temp-Multi-Gauge-/300864273970?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item460ce87e32

Like this as an example can do water and oil temp and pressure plus volts so it's a 4 in 1.  

Personal preference would be my advice get what you like the look of. I think everyone will recommend to the ones they have like me with mine here ;)

But I would have a look and see which ones you like the look of 

Right the gauges have arrived n today is day of fitting hopefully. I'm installing them in a pillar pod. How long does the pipe need to be for the boost gauge? It's a mechanical one. Cheers.

5 feet will be plenty, route it then chop back what you don't need. Nothing worse than coming up short.

It will need to go from roughly manifold towards strut tower avoiding turbo, down the back of the firewall, and through, theres a rubber bung half way down, push a skewer through it, if you lift the mat out of the drivers side and look at the pedals the it should be poking through :-) then up the back of dash to pillar

Went well. Not gt oil pressure hooked up yet but the boost gauge is working all looks smart and works. Not sure how to upload a photo from my phone to on here to show ya tho. If ya tell me how to post pic from my phone I'll post one