Test fitting Legacy MESH Grille

tom_gr7

Hi mate I had a similar problem with a grill I installed on another car,

Managed to get hold of some rubber edging that finished it off nicely prevented the bottom from scratching anything and held it's self in place.

thanks chaps, pretty happy with it. I'm surprised how different the car looks just by adding the spoiler and a mesh grille. 

Stanton, lol, erm, what is rubber edging when its at home?

Haha, ill see if I can either find what I had left and you can have it or find a pic of something similar.

Imagine taking the flex of a plug and cutting down one side and removing the innards, what you have left is a hollow u shape flexable peice of rubber. Sorry for the random description but I couldn't describe it any other way

• Like 1

hmm, thanks for the suggestion stanton. But im not sure if i would like a rubber trim around it.

i was going to get some double sided sticky foam, and stick the bottom of the grill to the bumper?

edit, double sided foam didnt work. Just cant seem to get it flush with the bumper :( 

looking good - after going back to the original photos I see what you have had sprayed - I thought you were going to have the mesh colour coded to match Doh!! :rolleyes: