30 years of Prodrive celebration. Free Subaru meet 8th June Prodrive Banbury Oxford.

Scooby Pete

Bugeye I replaced the hub on it a while back then had the bearing done on it again. The hubs knackered I didn't bother getting the tracking done as I knew it was going to need a new hub and bearing, but have been waiting on a cheque that just feels like forever and has taken longer a lot longer than I thought it would, to pay for the repairs. So need 4 new tyres again :( the hub and bearing piston has stuck on the brake calipers so they need doing followed by disc brakes and pads all round and tax at the end of this month and I think the Cv's started to go or has gone I've not jacked it up yet to look. So with that needing doing I don't want to take it far hence why I've not been able to get to some of the small events :( But know I can make japfest 2 with it being in August. but see how well this week goes never know luck might be with me for a change :) 

Salsa just making me jealous now mate :( 

Well I'm going to reside in the fact it is not going to happen for me so pictures will be fine hint hint. Show me what I missed :(