CarBen Fibre Creations - Introduction

Banner2.jpg

My name is Ben I own CarBen Fibre Creations, I started the company back in 2009 with the idea of supplying high quality products at affordable prices. We started out manufacturing parts for the MR2 and since then have expanded our manufacturing range to include the Impreza and Evo. We make mainly exterior body panels such as bonnets, boot lids, doors, wings, spoilers etc. We also offer a carbon skinning service, this is not to be confused with the fake stuff we only deal in real carbon. Carbon skinning is ideal for people wanting the carbon look anywhere on the car where moulds cant be created and parts are unable to be replicated.

We also took on some suppliers and now are not only a manufacturer of carbon/grp products but we now are able to supply a huge range of products at very competitive prices. These include coilovers, brakes, cleaning products, turbos, engine components, gauges, silicone hoses and much more. On the website we only list Impreza, Evo and MR2 parts but we are able to get a lot more, if you would like a quote for a part please get in touch and I will help as best I can.

Over the next few weeks I'll post up some adverts so you can see what type of work we do, in the mean time if you cant wait have a look on our website or if you have an idea for a product please feel free to ask.

I hope to offer a good, reliable, affordable service to you all and look forward to meeting you at events.

Regards

Ben

www.carbenfibrecreations.co.uk

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can do the splitter but our policy is to cover the cost of the mold by getting 5 or more people wanting one.

How many we got at the minute wanting one 3 ?

I think we should look for more pretty sure it's possible to find at least 2 more :) 

Might have to set up a group buy with a price and stuff or something and pass it around the other forums. Sure a few people would like more for the hatch in the UK as most of it comes from the U.S.

--

I make Films and Website for people

• Like 2

Hi guys, sorry ive not been around ive been very busy lately.

Splitter would be around £130 GRP and £200 CF.

Do you have a place on the forum we could start a new topic?

Sorry if silly question but what is GRP?

Thanks

Alex.

--

I make Films and Website for people

Hi guys, sorry ive not been around ive been very busy lately.

Splitter would be around £130 GRP and £200 CF.

Do you have a place on the forum we could start a new topic?

Thread created

http://uk.subaruownersclub.com/forums/topic/14302-hatch-saloon-2008-2012-carbenfibre-front-splitter-commision/

• 3 weeks later...