SOC Premium Membership now available.

Steve

Yeah gambit it's kl though I change it from mobile site to desktop version n worked a treat mate [emoji16]

Have you got it yet mate if not PM me your addy I will forward it on to Steve to let him know. 

Hi guys.

Got my stickers, discount card, and welcome pack, but still waiting patiently for my T shirt.

Cheers

Shifty aka Steve

I'm not sure again I will email Steve at the same time if Rodgers hasn't got his card and ask :) 

Have you got it yet mate if not PM me your addy I will forward it on to Steve to let him know. 

I'm not sure again I will email Steve at the same time if Rodgers hasn't got his card and ask :)

Thanks mate. It did say Ts and Mugs to follow but summer is running out and I need to go posing lol.

• Like 1

Thanks mate. It did say Ts and Mugs to follow but summer is running out and I need to go posing lol.

Ok mate will chase that up for you mate :) so you can get your swagger on ;) You chick magnet you  B)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Right just spoke with Steve the T-shirts for those still waiting had them returned by the courier when they was sent out I'd say it was something to do with size or weight. I'm not 100% sure just guessing but not everyone got them so their now being sent out to everyone again via Royal snail. :)  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just been and bought some xmas prezzies and my Halfords discount card has more than earned its place in my wallet.

No dramas and everything I bought had the 15% discount applied at the jump. Saved over £60 which helped fill my Outback up for xmas.

They also applied the 15% to a mountain bike despite the card clearly saying only 10% on cycles so I'm not complaining.

Keep up the good work guys.

• Like 1