SOC Premium Membership now available.

Steve

Tried to sign up but it Won't let me off details page keeps saying email already in use :( any ideas:)

hi mate

as you are already a member you should not have to register details, only use the cart and process the subscription.

any probs then message me mate.

Yes thanks:) went on the tablet worked fine, then PayPal password wouldn't work so after some swear words the mrs tells me she's changed it after warning from eBay so finally sorted thanks again:)

• Like 1

I'm not sure mate you would need to speak with Steve. I couldn't tell you how many people bought them or anything mate, so not sure how busy Steve is with getting stuff posted out. 

Well if you had lived closer I would have said just use mine :) I've paid up too but being a mod it doesn't change my badges. And I haven't received anything other than the card but I got that before the paid support memberships went live. 

worked fine for me.

One thing the renewal is set up for Auto renewal annually is there any whay to change this? After all situations change and people move on.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention pete[emoji106]

As I didn't think to look if it was automatic renewal and while checking my pay pal transactions had to cancel the subscription [emoji6]

+1 for waiting for the Halfords card before I go shopping for shinys [emoji39]

I know some people have just done it for the card's thats fine I don't mind each to there own I did it to help the club for me the cards just a bonus mind you I was given it for free anyway :D But I now want a cool forum badge to say I've paid something <_<  

:) will have to see if we can speak with Steve about the shirts  :lol:

I'm waiting on one coming funny enough for the meet on Tuesday just hope it arrives in time. I'm guessing Steve will be stressing with all the posting out he's doing :D 

Haha yeah theres us all expecting to get our membership stuff asap when theres about 20 peoples to make up and get posted. One man at the other end who has a day job family and other **** to sort too !