Sti intercooler

bowthruster

Bare in mind you will need a remap after fitting, mine is running slightly rough after fitting mine, dont bother V5 or V6, you want V7 or V8 as these are bigger especially if your going to run more power. but it takes alot of work to get it to fit.

Hopefully someone will be able to confirm the version for me from the photos.  It version 5 or later because of the position of the dump valve mount, but beyond that I'm not sure.

Also postage will be a problem because I'm working away for two weeks and have a massive commute, so although I'm home in the evenings there is no possible way I can get to a Post Office during opening hours.  If you don't mind waiting a while we can do a deal, meanwhile if you find a better example elsewhere then so be it.

Yeah just you will have to straighten the fins out on that inter cooler as it would let much air through with them bent like that the one ive put on today was a version 7 as they are bigger than the 5's but im chasing 400 mark next year. or go front mount Savage is selling one cheap at min ?