Can you do me a favour facebookers?

Gambit

Thanks mate appreciated and thank you for anyone else whos done it, unless people on my friends I can't see who has or hasn't. Cheered her right up this morning with over 50 likes now lol :D It's the small things that count :D 

Right guys the Missus is doing a competition thing. Once she has 300 likes on the Facebook page she's going to randomly pick a name from the list to win £20 toy which can be picked by yourselves and posted too you if not local...... Just think of the amount of Play Doh I could get with that ;)  

• Like 1

I'm trying to get her to do a charity event for the local hospital's children's ward too, but that would be a raffle. And get rid of these !Removed! horrible wooden dolls house that cost about £90 each retail cost I can't see her selling them very quick lol..... I shouldn't say that really should I ;) 

Right just to let everyone know if you haven't seen on facebook she's started the raffle type thing with one randomly chosen person picked to get a free £20 toy of your choice just for liking the page can't be bad :D 

"Liked" to help you out :)

Cheers mate keeps the missus sweet I did say do I get a BJ at 500 likes so keep them coming so I can keep cumming  B)

And even though you're not local you will be added to the draw we will post to anyone whose liked it :D with in the UK anyway

Oh right yeah both my boys play with them I even spent about 20 minutes once looking through a massive box and found a subaru hawkeye :D 

But yes we do them, looking at getting a website sorted out too at the minute.