I am the proud owner of a scooby now! All i have ever dreamed of :D

nyall7

Yeah its not got a standard ECU, it can be remapped, couldnt tell you which make it is though. decat exhaust, got a boost gauge and uprated dump valve.

not the greatest with cars so my apologies but slowly learning stuff

No worries mate we all had to learn about scoobs at some point ,I'm still learning new stuff after 3yrs of fettling[emoji6]

Lift the passenger side front footwell carpet , remove the 10mm bolts and look under the kick pannel (thats where the ecu is )

As for turbo identification here's a tdo4 showing the id markings (tdo5 markings will be in the same area)

post-1399-141129504163_thumb.jpg

What does the boost gauge read when at full boost ?

And I agree with matt that you should do a oil n filter change and book a dyno session to make sure it's running right .

As it's best to have a good safe starting point before modifying .

• 3 weeks later...

That depends on what's your target power , budget and your preferred mappers software .

you'll probably be better off emailing the likes of "jolly green monster" simon roe or any other respectable mapper and they'll point you in the right direction for your needs

As there's pro's and cons with most ecu's and I've only had esl and apexi myself but would have a alcertek if budget would allow

• Like 1