JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

I haven't camped since primary school lol.And I was 34 on Saturday lol ive just asked the missus and she said she would camp over night if there was enough of us doing it I would also go down in Convoy,maybe meet up some where and go down?.How old is every one here any way lol and who is actually going? I might even sleep in the forester in sleeping bags :lol: 

I was just thinking I'll not camp and drive down if I can go on the last day but I'm tempted now lol. I'm 35 next month but still act worse than my 6 year old at times :D

Oh and happy belated birthday 

My missus just read the last comment too about acting like my 6 years old she agreed  -_- Mind you even Dogconkres missus told me to grow up before  :D

• Like 1

2015 Ticket Information

Run What Ya Brung is open to all car and bikes on Saturday before JapShow but is for Japanese Cars and Bikes only on Sunday of JapShow.

Main show day is on the Sunday with only a Run What Ya Brung day on the Saturday.

JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

With RWYB on Saturday 4th July

Ticket Type Standard Advance Early Bird** Gates Open Track Fee

Saturday £10 £8 N/A Sat 8am £25 unlimited

Sunday £18 £12 £9.60 Sun 8am £20 for 4 runs

Weekend. £28 £20. £16 Sat 8am per day

Kids under 13 Free*

We should sort club booking early this year as track places are limited.

per person! 

Yeah camping at pod is always interesting..... If it rains it turns into hell on earth! last time i did it was PVS about 7 years ago.... we managed to sneak round the other side and camp out the way when it started raining (luckily got there late) as the main camp area on the right as you go in was a total bog!! 

a toilet block of about 4 toilets and mostly idiots about till 5am

Isn't there a campsite at billing aqua drome ?

And one shower that's about it. I didn't mind the drive down on the morning as when we got therewas chaos, we couldn't find the sand we'd managed to sneak onto and just parked up and ran off

Sent from my SM-G850F

I don't think it would have made any difference, all the club stands were separated with a bit of 3foot high fence with club names laminated and tie wrapped onto them, so unless you were in a big club group you had no chance. Seemed like once you were through the gate was a free for all.

Sent from my SM-G850F

yeah always the same at pod, i go a few times a year for various shows (went 3 last year) but didnt camp 

you cant camp on your stand which is a bonus you rarely get these days! But yes billing aquadrome is nice 

MAP! 

112_zps9f07daeb.jpg

hopefully that shows a bit of the local area, I will be coming from the barnwell road A605 - A1 area... thrapston and then i dive off via backroads to pod as its country lanes to pod and if you go wellingborough you will sit in traffic for at least a hour and a half 

I have also highlighted a couple local hotel locations for those who wouldnt want to rough it 

• Like 1

Like that map ! So the south really does stop at Watford gap [emoji16]

I'm not sure if I'll camp or get a hotel or drive down same day only takes about an hour and a half from ye north [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G850F

• Like 1

If we don't mess it up like last yea, basically we missed the cut off point by one member (who shalt remain nameless) who booked directly so we didn't get a stand, luckily when we got there some chap had loads of stand passes going spare so we bagged them up

Sent from my SM-G850F

yeah you get your ticket and a stand pass mate, that will have a number on it like G3 so you know where to go, they will publish a map the week before hopefully as the staff are pretty useless but its not a massive place so you cant get lost...

Yeah takes me about 90 mins to dartford so thats about right

• Like 1

If we don't mess it up like last yea, basically we missed the cut off point by one member (who shalt remain nameless) who booked directly so we didn't get a stand, luckily when we got there some chap had loads of stand passes going spare so we bagged them up

Sent from my SM-G850F

book the wifes tickets as drivers too! thats what i normally do when i organise them