JapShow 2015 - Sunday 5th July

Gambit

Gambit,put my name down mate :D me and the good lady will make another trip down for this one. will come down on the sat and stay over so put us down for a sunday ticket again. will it be the same script as last year,were we can pay at the gate for the passenger?   

• Like 1

Gambit,put my name down mate :D me and the good lady will make another trip down for this one. will come down on the sat and stay over so put us down for a sunday ticket again. will it be the same script as last year,were we can pay at the gate for the passenger?   

you're getting as bad as Boot's lol I like it ;) 

I've added you to the list mate just let us know when you pay I'll change the it to green so I can see what going on this end :D 

• Like 1

Hello mate welcome to S.O.C 

And no messing about 1st post and it's for the club stand :D I will add your name to the list and on the very 1st post is the payment forms listed as weekend and Sunday click which one you want pay just let me know so I can mark it on the list sit back wait for the ticket easy as that :D 

Gambit, sunday ticket paid. can we still pay on the gate for passengers?

Yes mate they said to either pay on the gate or as stants said buy a single ticket online from Pods website mate. Couldn't add passengers on the clubstand payment forms. :(  

Have enough just getting people to pay up so we can book it. I know it's a while away and the cut off dates awhile away. But I was thinking if we get the 10 book it and add the rest at a later date that way hopefully be put on a better spot :)  

So I just pay on the link for the Sunday? I'll have to do it at home as I'm on mobile and it won't let me do it.

Plus I'll be heading up early hours of Sunday morning if anyone else will be burbling up the m5 and fancies meeting for breakfast along the way?

• Like 1