Day 0

Hi All!

After 10 years of want and lusting over various models from afar, I have today finally bought an Impreza which I will collect tomorrow.  Its a 2005 WRX (UK 300) with prodrive pack.  I'm a little confused about the 300 part so hoping someone will be able to clear it up for me.  Also perhaps what exactly the pro drive pack should include!?

Here she is.  One owner from new and came with a small trailer full of receipts and service history.  Plans to change a few bits and perhaps drag a few more ponies out at some point.  Whats top of your must change list for a standard Impreza?

Thanks, Andrew.

5984ccc6f04c3_FullSizeRender11.thumb.jpg.0856eff4e3e66fecc4973ca1b217db8a.jpgIMG_8827.thumb.jpg.0efa1064d1e44ca3675735880d01b82c.jpg

Hi n welcome to s.o.c, I'm not 100% on my newage spec but I'm sure the UK 300 had a unique interior (uk300 embossed in the seats) and a different spoiler to the wrx .

I think The prodrive or ppp versions of wrx had a sports cat downpipe and freeier flowing (blue silicone) top mount pipes ,then remapped to 265hp .

8 minutes ago, Demonmack said:

73e4741bde88136042a56d2213fce136.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much for all this info! A lot of the boxes are ticked and I did think on the test drive It felt quicker than expected.  I'm coming from an Audi A3 3.2 V6 which on paper has a little more power but does weight a little more too.  I felt the Impreza was a fair bit quicker so the 265bhp would make sense.  It does have most of the things listed but the interior isn't blue so leads me to wonder.

Is the WRX Prodrive 300 perhaps different to the UK300?  Not sure if i'm more or less confused! 

Thanks!

Prodrive or ppp

Is a factory option/upgrade

Remap

Filter/induction

Prodrive Stainless exhaust

Which your car has from the pics

The interior colour may vary

Black/red

Black/grey

Blue/black etc etc

Unlike the newest model which has only red piping

The previous models and different options

If you have any doubt in the lineage of the car contact Subaru direct with your vin and they will confirm the factory spec

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk