Rear Wheel Tracking

Hey all. Finally got my Subaru. She's a 2002 bug eye beauty. Has the usual bits of rust which are getting sorted in the next few weeks. Biggest issue is I have a rear tyre which is absolutely scrubbed on the inside edge. Are the rear wheels adjustable? Or do I need to buy some adjustable offset bolts?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Is the suspension standard and do you know whats out ? Ie camber ,caister,toe ect .

As the rear suspension is pretty unadjustable with only a small amount of movement in the strutt to hub mounting bolts . Most use elbaich or whiteline camber bolts (under £30 for the pair) to make the rear camber adjustable.

Due to it being non adjustable as standard id check all rear bushes , rear lateral link and trailing arms for wear or damage .

As just buying camber bolts and adjusting the rear on 1 side could just mask a faulty part [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
Is the suspension standard and do you know whats out ? Ie camber ,caister,toe ect .

As the rear suspension is pretty unadjustable with only a small amount of movement in the strutt to hub mounting bolts . Most use elbaich or whiteline camber bolts (under £30 for the pair) to make the rear camber adjustable.

Due to it being non adjustable as standard id check all rear bushes , rear lateral link and trailing arms for wear or damage .

As just buying camber bolts and adjusting the rear on 1 side could just mask a faulty part [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cheers for your reply. It's got all tracked up fine in the end. It was way out to begin with. It had camber bolts as standard in the rear. Although I had to replace these as they snapped when we tried to undo them. £25 for the pair from main dealer. 70a35219eb20caa006148cc9caf887a4.jpg

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk