Spare Wheel for XV

Fkend

I think it is just a facelift, rather than a new model. Standard on the Premium model is 7 inch sat nav screen, DAB radio, sunroof and keyless entry with start/stop button. Dealer could not tell me anything else at the moment.

Sounds like it's not even a facelift. When I had mine they'd changed the dash displays slightly to show current gear, altered the dash knobs to chrome ones and used nickel costed pistons and bits like that, external bodywork was exactly the same so really, it wasn't a face lift at all, just s slight upgrade.

Hopefully they've improved the SATNAV as the one installed on the premium was generally rubbish and really hard to use. Unless you want leather seats (which I didn't) it was the only reason really to have the premium on the 2014 model. Looks like they've added some extras to your one though

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Don't think I would put my money down not knowinf exactly what it going look like ....

Money already down (£500 deposit), and dealer says I can back out if I don't like it, as it is not what I ordered. Personally not bothered, as it won't be that different to current model. Might be different if they presented me with a Sportage lookalike!

A bit of a downside, but depends how much stuff goes in the boot - with me it will probably be just the dog! If I do need to put any luggage in, the flexible load cover should cope with the missing height - which is more than the same height rigid cover in the Kia does. Failing that, it's the girlfriend's Hyundai i40 estate!

Money already down (£500 deposit), and dealer says I can back out if I don't like it, as it is not what I ordered. Personally not bothered, as it won't be that different to current model. Might be different if they presented me with a Sportage lookalike!

Pretty sure it'll look exactly the same as the one you originally bought, just have a few hidden and interim changes most likely

As i said in an earlier post, some of the changes are anything but hidden, and at a cost of £900+ price increase. Just glad I did not go for the one in stock, as I would have been annoyed to have missed out on the extra goodies.

Sorry, meant in terms of body shape. I agree it's got lots of extras, lucky you didn't go for the one that was there. Hope it's all good.

I love mine, and the wife loves hers

What colour did you go for, I forgot to ask

Strangely they have trouble shifting the black ones. It's why they brought out the "black" version to try move them. I'm not even sure you can get black any more, you can't in the forester as we've asked, dark grey is the nearest.

The brochure I was given (printed 2014) for the old one, listed Satin White, Ice Silver Metallic, Venetian Red Pearl, Quartz Blue Pearl and Dark Grey Metallic (which looks almost black in the brochure). 

There was also an off green almost duck egg blue colour in my local dealer thought that looked a bit strange, i'd choose black over that all day

They've had a few odd colours "khaki" was one from 2013, looked a bit pants to be honest. Sold well in Middle East though apparently

The Yanks have some alternative colours. They have the khaki, which just looks like magnolia to me, but they also have the bright orange. Would I be brave enough for that????

You used to be able to get the bright orange over here, but it didn't sell that well and resale was difficult.

I wanted an orange one but the dealer talked me out of it because of the issues selling them on

I wanted something bold but was put off the orange by the dealer, not to sell one in his forecourt it genuinely because he said they struggled to shift them. So I went for the white one which looks a bit Bling next to my wife's.

Oddly next t each other they look like different cars even though the only difference is the fictive got a stone chip guard, hers looks more stealthy, mine looks more sporty. Mine even looks bigger than hers. All this down to the colour.

The grey sparkle looks gorgeous after a good wash, wax and polish.

• 1 year later...