Top Gear returns to the TV

Gambit

Tonight mate 8pm 

And like the Argentineans I'd like to express my disgust at using my imagination to make stuff up from license plates. The Lotus of James may was disrespectful and bad taste. N269 KNG (!Removed! King)  :lol: Think they need to get over themselves.

It is mate. And to be fair all I heard him do was comment how great the country was. And to be fair it does look stunning from the locations they've been going too :)

Probably a lovely place but I've no intention of going there after all the crap they've caused.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

It was a shame to see the Lotus getting battered like that, looked stunning for it's age my favourite car of the show anyway. 

And you're right Dog I just said to my missus. I'd never go there on holiday now after watching that I'd would grudge giving any money to the country by going on a Holiday all that for a !Removed! licence plate, that could have made anything out of it. Fuckem if they want to live in the past let them stay in the stone ages. Sounds like they're doing the same to Chile over Islands now and it wasn't that long ago when the ****** of a President had started again about the Falklands. Sure it was at the beginning of this year. 

The Argentinians may have Lionel Messi, But we have the Falklands... 

​But here's a random picture of an Island I'm going to claim my own. Not sure where it is but the see conjoins on to the UK so thats good enough for me ;) 

a-beautiful_island-212610.jpg

We checked the plate and it is indeed uk registered as the porsche it was on so whilst initially sceptical can not blame them for something that looks on the face of it to be unintentional - haven't watched part two yet.

Just seen part 2, it was disgraceful. I hope the Argentinians who were involved in all this see this and realise that they just looked like thugs, sadly the few involved will have created a negative view of all Argentinians which is most likely unfair.

Hadn't realised they were claiming son Chilean islands too, sounds like a spoilt child, I want, I want

I don't think the Argentinian people came out of it very well. Not great publicity for them. They'd have been much better expressing their concerns and letting them get on with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with that - could have been a far better outcome for all

Well the porsche is a 928 after all. But mountains and molehills spring to mind. I guess the Argies forget about the Millions we pay them each year not forgetting it was £225 million in 2012 :huh: But it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't their President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner instigated the hate campaign She's never liked the Brits. And wasn't it her that said along with Sean Penn only a year ago saying that we should hand the Falklands back.

She's a lunatic, most of the Argentinians don't like her. My niece is dating an Argentinian and he thought it was all a bit embarrassing and he doesn't like the president. he didn't comment on the Falklands.

She wants the Falklands back even though ALL bar about 3 or 4 who live there, want it to stay British.

Wife used to trade in used Porsche and said the 928 wasn't a great car really, but way more reliable than a lotus, Ford Mustang is just a tractor with 4 seats.

• 2 weeks later...