Forza 5 League

Gambit

This is looking like an interesting season, ghost has set himself up as the vettel of the season, the seasons bad boy.

I reckon a short scoob race, followed by a longer scoob race with mandatory pit stops and an RWYB/race car race perhaps a middle distance with pit stops too

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

We're only pulling your chain, we race fair and clean as we can, accidents do happen and we make all sorts of jokes about it. But if you are clearly much better than us, which you could be, then I think a penalty might be the way to go. The most fun is when there's not much in the races, you might win, but it'd be a lot less fun than the rest of us bunched up.

We want clean racing for fun, I'm sure you do. So we actually want to bring you back to our standard as it were so it's fun for everyone including you, not sure how best to do that without sticking you at the back where you do run the risk of car damage, unfairly I think, maybe we reduce the tyre grip, or downforce or something so you have to work a lot harder meaning you'll be with us a bit longer

What do you think?

• Like 1

I completely agree. Whether it's me running away with a massive lead or someone else it's no fun. If there is a clear advantage from one driver we can apply a type of success ballast the btcc use.

You hit the nail on the head about it being fun and competitive. I'd rather the race be won on the last corner not the first. Reducing the pi of the winners car will in sense apply the penalty.

Need to get gambits thoughts, I had another sneaky go at your lap time, I couldn't get a clean lap though and totting up where I lost time I reckon I got another 1-2 seconds in a perfect lap, got down to 1.23.600 though, so I reckon if all came together your lap isn't impossible to beat, I'll keep trying as you do [emoji6]

I think we're running with the tunes I've done for all the subaru's I could upgrade the tyres but will send them over 700 limit but this is why I wanted them testing I don't mind them as they are keeps them lively :) So will need to download them. And I'll sort out the calendar and rules a bit more later :) So it will be clearer on what's what. But pretty much set really. And Just remember what you do will be recorded and broadcasted to the world... well all 12 subscribers I have on youtube and anyone else who comes across them lol