Forza 5 League

Gambit

Sounds good to me :) I think play about A class decide which if it's a good class to work with I think 1st, then go from there I'll jump on in a few and tinker again. See what we come up with :) 

One of the videos of the events 

Dog and Pete I've done all the Subaru's now including a Supercharged BRZ RWD thats the one i'm most worried might be a bit quicker than the others if you fancy testing. Ghosts testing them now and doing some tunes too 

We have 17 tracks to race in this one so what I'm thinking is do 2 tracks with the Subaru only car's and the mixture of RWYB and F1 car for the 3rd race we just pick the better one of the two on the night of what we had raced in the Subaru only events. I'm going to make a post up now for sign up for people to add their names. I'd have done it here but bit much in here already :) 

It is a big advantage if you can get it right. There is quite a difference between auto/manual too. I tested myself once and had a 4 second lap time difference between the settings. I think the auto drops gears too late and changes up too early.

I don't think anyone used auto gears in the last season we did. TSC in forza would be sensible as the cars are much more prone to spin in this version. I'd probably only use it on rear wheel drive cars I don't use stability control.

When I started to do lap times the other day I accidentally switched auto brake on rather than turn abs off, if you've never tried that it's odd just leave the car full throttle and just steer, very slow though comparatively.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Yeah I was going to allow the assist to be optional for anyone that wants them, it is meant to be for fun after all with some competitive racing thrown in. I've tested Ghosts 22b A class I think A class is the way forward with them I don't think there is much in the two tunes so not sure how we're going to work it unless we allow both mine and Ghosts tunes. I have done all the cars though and think they're all about spot on in terms of being almost like for like on times just the BRZ I will take another look at later seemed about right with in the times of the Impreza but want to double check. Just need Dog to get some awesome designs done ;) 

I'll mark on the Calendar which will be RWYB and F1 weekend so people can prep for that. So if we go A class as the minimum up to the S1 say for the RWYB ?

Once the calender is set I'll make some other tunes for the remaining subarus. So far I only did the 22b and blob eye. It'll be good if people use both just to mix it up because I'm sure each tune has strengths and weaknesses that they can exploit on each other.

Calendars done other than making it look a bit cleaner and adding the 3rd race events. I think I'll try add what class it is to race for the run RWYB so people can choose what car to bring to the table before so they have a week to play around with it :) 

• Like 1