Forza 5 League

Gambit

Well I was lucky but happy it's sorted the open reach engineer was meant to be at the house across the road lol. I thought he was meant to be at mine. So he fixed mine then realised it was the wrong address and phone number pmsl. So otherwise I'd have been another week yet. I will do I'll see how many still ip for doing it.

Phone call about my compensation..... Wait for it ...... Wait for it ....... ;) ........... £9 deducted off my next bill  :lol: letter of complaint next then. Apparently best he could offer, I didn't get funny with him I appreciate he's not in the same country probably gets loads of abuse and can only do what the computer tells him too. But absolute joke. Sky here I come :D shortly lol 

What they offer you as compensation and what you get back if you issue a summons.

Just write a letter stating what you think your losses are in monetary value and why you think the loss was their fault, not coming out, Netflix etc. Then put in the letter that they have 14 days to settle in full otherwise you'll start proceedings against them to recover your losses. It'll only cost £80 if you did got to court and you'll get that back if you win. They'll pay up in all likelihood as you have a pretty good case. You could even look at how long you've had crap broadband as you must have done DL speed checks, so I'd be looking for a refund against what you've paid against what you should have paid for the service you've had.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

My broadband is down [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] [emoji35] properly raging. I always spoke good about sky but since ive only had one month of solid connection this year my opinion is starting to change.