Forza 5 Pre-testing Tonight!

Gambit

Just to make everyone aware we're doing a quick test ready for next week's start of the mini S.O.C league. So if you want to take part and see how it goes bunch of us will be on straight after top gear for an hour to race if you want to take part. 

• Like 1

Ok ok I get it my broadband still in the darkages but I can't force the water to push the wooden wheel round any faster. With my 5.60Mbps and 0.29mbps upload that drops everytime a whale surfaces for air in the north sea. [emoji22]

Great racing, even if i did get taken out on the first corner in the first race... don't know who by lol. However in 2 other race I can point my finger at Ghost ;). That was probably one of the most fun races I've had, the one on Road Atlanta when I was head to head with Gambit the whole way round. Looking forward to next week :)

I've only saved one of the races think it was the 2nd one, will have a go at getting it sorted and upload on youtube my upload speeds a joke so be awhile :( But looking forward to get everyone on hopefully next weekend. Brockey would have join but was clan matching but I did think he was when I see him on COD 

I did accidentally give you a love tap coming out of one of the corners on road atlanta gambit ;). If we want the races to be just down to skill we need to all have the same car with the same tune, like when we all raced the 22b on the Top Gear track.