Forza 5 Pre-testing Tonight!

Gambit

Ok so next week if cars are ready or not is the start. No if but's I !Removed! love pistachio nuts....

So for anyone catching up last test of cars tonight after top gear. Be done under race rules as normal. 

Dont know what anyone else reckons but i find S class is a bit much for a car that starts off as a C class I like them to feel like an improved version of the original car instead of losing all its character. If I was racing in the public lobbies I wouldn't use any of the subaru's above a B class let alone A

There was only 3 of us on Sunday to test them. We couldn't test all of them but the consensus that night was the b class tunes that I have made. They gave consistent lap times in testing. Under race conditions there was no superior car. Brog and Dog were on that night so I'd rather it be confirmed with them too rather than me making the final decision.

With the tunes they are limited to race tyres, aero for the heavier cars and small power increases to bring them all to the same spec. There can be no fine tuning within the tunes so no clear advantage from one tune to the next.

That's fine need to go with what ever now if it's not started this weekend I won't try any further so be upto someone else to get it going. As I said whats meant to be a bit of fun turning in to a ball ache I think it becomes a point it's not worth the hassle. I didn't bother going on because I couldn't br arsed. Just felt like one step forward two steps back. So anyway will go with that then see how we get on by Sunday. [emoji106]

Couldn't agree more. It has been quite an effort. I spent a lot of time yesterday making final tweaks and changing smaller details to further bring the cars closer together. It's a long time doing 6 cars on different tracks for x amount of laps.

Now we just need a good turnout [emoji4]

Thats what I mean same with them a class tunes I think when I last looked only 3 22bs had been downloaded and think just one other car had veen looked at so can't really say it been a successful test. And the time it takes to do like you say it does come a lot of work that goes unseen. Id removed all my tunes anyway as I said id done them just for the league never to used in public games even though I did pop and have a quick go and came third online I didn't think was to bad. [emoji1] but anyway so I'll het them downloaded later and get stuff updated. Get word out starting this week will update the club info on horizon 2 see if get a few from that on and forza forum like I did before.