Forza 5 Pre-testing Tonight!

Gambit

I'm having a mess about on it now. You only have to look at the leader boards to see that PI doesn't make it fair for all cars. I was thinking what if there was a weight limit a bit less than the lightest car (the brz) but that the heaviest car (the hatch) could get down to, about 2650lbs is about right.

Then if there was a power limit of maybe 360 to 400 bhp and maybe just say no drive train or engine conversions to keep it authentic maybe this would get all the cars pretty close.

I'm gonna try this with the hatch and the brz just for a mess about anyway.

I had 3 cars within 0.8 seconds of each other on the nurturing gp track on the first flying lap. 2650 lbs is only just below brz weight so grip wasn't an issue the blob eye still handled really well with a base tune. What's up with to enable parts dogconker? What if we had to share all the tunes we raced with?

Is anyone also have a mess about on forza through the week?

I'll be on through the week. I think the issue is some people don't like to or can't tune cars.

I'm real picky with my tunes. I find it hard to race a car that I haven't tinkered with. It's just personal preference. Rather than everyone having an individual tune that may allow advantages it'd make sense if we didn't allow fine tuning and only made the cars even by small mods.

Not sure what the standard will be yet but I'm open to anything. Just want to get the season going now [emoji4]

Certainly won't be the start of the league until we get the tunes sorted out to a point everyone is happy I can't get the rules/instructions put out and have time to make sure everyones geared up like brocky. And the others that might not have a clue what is going on.

Well only thing I will bring to the table other than !Removed!'s strap on bondage balls hookers fleshlights and handcuffs is I'll use my old tunes stiffen the suspension on all of them and stick some nice sticky tyres on them all and we see where we go with them as I've not bothered to do any others or Ghost's tunes I've not tested them all I'm not fussed as to whos we race as I've said before :D Time and time again ;) 

or we just go fully stanadared and just hope we have a better car than the next :D 

The only tune I'm doing from now on is whistling my victory as I cross the line. Set the rules to your tunes Gambit. Whether you change anything as you said is up to you. Let's wrap this pre season chit chat up and start doing some racing [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

Either way I'll sort out what I said do another test run maybe with the new tunes tomorrow. Maybe see if we can get start of the season done on Wednesday if everyone is free and we're all happy with the tunes. Depends if dogas away though.

Ok I'll get on with just doing the upgrades tomorrow. So hopefully peeps get time to download them ready have a practice night again after top gear. If we can get everyone ready and all happy use mid week maybe to get it started if peoplecare free to do that otherwise next week 100% start or we cancel it for good. [emoji6] that be a shame as it is good if we get everyone turning up each week. I also thing ghosting off in a crash keep it a bit more realistic. [emoji106]