New scoobyowner

HULKSCOOBY

Just thought id introduce myself, my names Mike I live in Ormskirk and have just purchased my first Scooby. I am already in love with it and it's been nicknamed the HULK, previous owner painted it a ridiculous green but after having a rebuild in October and being surprisingly cheap I couldnt resist!

Currently has full stainless steel decat, apexi induction kit, short shift, prodrive spoiler, turbo timer and is currently running a Z4 ECU.

I have currently got it in at my regular mechanics being checked over, cant wait to get it back!!post-3785-0-62149200-1422912991_thumb.jp

THE SNAKE SKIN IS GOING AS SOON AS I GET IT BACK!!!

• Like 1

could someone tell me ifmine is v1 or v2?

Message or speak with Savage he's best man to speak with here. I'm sure he hates it that I recommend him all the time lol :D 

I'd also recommend asking on other parts of the forum I've noticed lot's of unanswered posts take place in the newbie section. I'd say that's because people think it's just new members saying hello we get used to seeing and answering post in the other parts of the forum or seeing them on the side. :) 

No problem gambit you know I like to help if possible[emoji106]

Dates of versions are a bit sketchy best bet is to check your model code on silver plaque on the passenger front suspension turret (gc8..... number) then cross reference that with the model codes on the pinned thread in the impreza section [emoji6]

• Like 1

could someone tell me ifmine is v1 or v2?

Hello mate welcome to S.O.C  ( Ormskirk)  don't know if your in my area or not as i don't know how far the north west stretches.

if you need any help on brakes i seem to get the shout when some one dose, ive been refurbishing them for a good number of years now.  also i do try and post events that i attend in and around the area there are a few coming up so keep an eye open    Next event is PVD open day in Halifax and jap2jap at botany bay is a regular meet. 

and i think yours is a v1 is it a early 94?

• Like 1