Sneak preview to Impreza Thermal Imaging

ChrisD

Hello all,

you may remember a bit ago I posted a thermal image of my Vauxhall Astra, 

well i had a but of time over the weekend to do some images of my 03 Subaru Impreza Blobeye, 

unfortunately I had some issues with my memory cards, so many of the good images I couldnt get across.

but here is what i managed to salvage :)

(just let it idle until warm) 

post-3545-0-74556600-1423494724_thumb.jp

some time in future I will do brakes, exhaust and other stuff as well as better quality images, more like this...

post-3545-0-16972200-1423494750_thumb.jp

also, engine bay for your information 

post-3545-0-71120000-1423494756_thumb.jp

any questions feel free to ask and i will do my best to answer,

kind regards

Chris 

• Like 2

Yea there is no end of uses for it :) and seeing as you voted for my car in the face book picture contest I will let you ;)

It's ok I won't take credit for them :) just think it's different and pretty sure nobody I know will have seen anything like it, some of them might not give a monkeys but there boring people :D  

No problem man. I did try to do it within this set of images as i can stitch the images together so can show the whole system (in theory) but due to technical issues I will re do this when I do my others

I don't have a blanket on mine, if you are in the area at all i could do it on yours :)

I will also do one from outside, it's not a great surface as infrared still reflects and doesn't emmit well from different materials but you can still get some information from it