WHITBY Day out Pics uploaded

Where would the meeting point be because I'm coming from the point on the map if your doing the drive around the moors first I could meet you half way along the cruise to save my fuel ;) haha post-4007-14266695679_thumb.png

Unless everyone is coming from the north then I'll go where ever

If you went up a1 would take you further away from me but you can come off and head straight into dales of you went m1/a64 I can meet you on the junction and go through bottom of moors past the hole of horcam/harry potter country

If I meet you two at j44 of a1m if you take the sliproad off to leeds there's a lay by on the other side of road, then we can decide if we want to go up past York Or carry on towards Rippon and pick up the moors. There's half a dozen roads that cross it to the a171 into Whitby meet up with mikey & tom somewhere ?

It reckons a good hour and a half away from me too, Sunday so should be able to get a reasonable traffic free wriggle on.

Tom are you still on the number ending in 9052 ?

Yes i am mate :)

The missus is coming too, she's slowly getting into Subaru's. It's got to the point now that she lets me know when shes seen a Subaru.

• Like 1