WHITBY Day out Pics uploaded

Who knows depends what time nick arrives ☺

How long will it take you two to get down from your end ?

If it takes ash &Co roughly an hour to get to mine then all of us maybe another 45min to get to the moors, not sure if we're gonna have a drive round and about 1st ?

I may have to back out... I overspent on one of those damn GoPro's and not sure I can afford it now. Will know better on Friday when I've been paid.

If I can make it have we decided on a time we're meeting you at J44 Stants? And Ash - are we having a tiny convoy up or just go separately since it's only boring motorway driving?

Good news if I can make it though is that since I now have a GoPro Ill be able to get some video footage of us driving and slightly better quality photos. :)

• Like 1

Sweet [emoji3]

You'll need to upload to pc then use the editing software I guess, which go pro did you get ?

The misses has changed her mind again so may be coming !

Wanna meet me about ten ish ? Them will be about 11 by the time we meet tom ?

what time you reckon from ours to your stantyon and nick you want to meet at HANDSWORTH Lidl :)

I've still no idea where this Lidl actually is. I've checked in Google maps and on Lidls own website and neither show one there??

Stants - ended up getting the Hero 3 white edition. A mate convinced me I will want to be able to take the camera out of its housing and will regret getting the other when Amazon had it for only £50 extra.