WHITBY Day out Pics uploaded

Really good to meet you guys had such a fun day we need to do it again. I got home really quick after I left you two I think sat nav said it was going to be an hour to get home I did it in 25 mins [emoji14] here are my photos ( I edited them for the crack ) post-4007-142705248987_thumb.jpgpost-4007-14270525471_thumb.jpgpost-4007-142705258369_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Was a great day out! Really enjoyed it, good to hear it sounds like we're ok on that too Stants. Fingers crossed. 

Good meeting you Mikey. Hope you can make more of the meets in future. Yours does shift too, think that graph you have is pretty accurate lol. 

Heres a couple of my pics.

***DISCLAIMER*** first time using a gopro camera and found its really hard taking pics with it without a screen or eye piece to look through. Deleted most of them haha!

nnqjch.jpg

11seber.jpg

8wzkv8.jpg

idrndg.jpg

or2vpg.jpg

As for the vids - id have to buy seperate software to blur out plates. Which arent cheap and it doesnt look easy to do either  :wacko: . But I captured it at 720p and the plates arent that clear on it anyway although you can still make them out at certain points. Ive cut 2 vids to about 4 mins of footage each and its all sensible driving so its up to you guys if i post them up? 
Mainly aimed at Ash and Mikey as youre the only ones you can make the plates out on. can take them back down if youre not happy with them too. So, what do you say?
  • Like 3

It was pleasure to meet you all, I always had a little doubt about it being 350 but maybe it is true lol I just need that ba*tard anti lag now ;) really jealous about that [emoji14] I'll try to make it to as many meets as I can maybe next time we won't be stuck behind a lorry and ash will have some fuel ;)

I'm not to bothered about my plate being on show I don't think I was in front of you to catch me driving quick was I?

• Like 2

Go for it nick, I don't think there is anything incriminating on them anyways :) mickey what you will learn is mine never has fuel :) drinks it like it's going out of fashion haha

• Like 1