Boost gauge/gauge pod help

Pete.............wow love your set up,loving the gauge too B) not to mention your subaru :D

If there was one thing i could change(many many things tbh  :lol: ) would be the green dash to a red............in truth i cba :rolleyes: But much prefer the red...............

Thanks mate :)

Depo gauges have multi light settings aswell, 8 diff colours, can change colour as you advance through the gauges range and they dim when you turn the lights on. Also a stepper system and they can be daisy chained if you go for multiple gauges.

Thanks mate :)

Depo gauges have multi light settings aswell, 8 diff colours, can change colour as you advance through the gauges range and they dim when you turn the lights on. Also a stepper system and they can be daisy chained if you go for multiple gauges.

Sounds awesome tbh,love the option of changing colours via gauge rather than wiring..................

Looks stunning and oe fitted............well better tbh as it would not be as good if factory oe B)

Love it!!

I'll have another go ibn a bit of posting the blobeyes up. They change colour with a button on the gauge was only cheapish ones of ebay. :)

Cool,tbh i would have turned it to green anyway :lol: such a waste on me.............. :P

It would be great(may be ok) if the other prosport gauges(have digital ones too) are compatible with same plug,i would buy another and just swap..............just because i could :lol:  plug n play :)

May ask actually ;)

Pod

my prosport premium guage,white in day then green when you put lights on,you can set max boost on it as when and if you hit max boost the gauge will flash red,easy to fit extra gauges as you just dasiy chain them together with the cable provided.I'm getting oil pre and oil temp to sit under the rev counter and petrol temp gauge.

So many guages to choose from.

I've used Depo so would recommend those as a mid range brand. Don't cost the earth and do a wide range.

This might solve all your problems.

Depo Boost+ oil temp + oil pressure and volts.

http://prolex-uk.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=469_530&products_id=1326

I've used Depo so would recommend those as a mid range brand. Don't cost the earth and do a wide range.

http://prolex-uk.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=469_530&products_id=1326

Wow sweet how hard is it to install ?

Can i use it with a Bluetooth reader ?

That's a smart gauge. All in one set-up. Do you have a video or a link of that working. I want one gauge ideally but want oil pressure and boost so this is ideal for a pillar pod.

Have a look at the depo website, may be slightly cheaper and they ship directly,

I have the slightly different LED type, boost oil temp it's easy to read. I think savage may have the 4 in one gauge give him a shout

Just a thought regarding water temp,bare in mind where its fitted,pre or post stat. If after you will get nothing till the stat opens(most gauges start at 40oC) then will rise quick to the 70s...........etc etc as now coolant passing an open stat.

If plumbed into a pipe(maybe heater matrix) then you have engine coolant temp (pre stat),if stat fails you would be able to tell "possibly" in time with it going hot quick,may save a h/g ..............Just a thought from when i last fitted a water temp gauge(not to a subaru though).  Other options would be tapping into stat housing before the stat and fitting the sensor.

Most manufacturers gauges(the needle ) have a built in temp parameter(so the customer is not alarmed due to it rising/falling all the time),so it can show 1/2 way all the time ,yet it could be 70oC or 100oC for example...........only when its too late and rises,the damage can be done! 

Again just thoughts :)

Oil pressure is normally taken from under the alternator, remove factory one, pop in a t-peice adaptor screw old one back in and connect new one up,

Oil temp usually under the i/c you'll need a gallery plug and extension with sender adaptor, it's a pain to get to.

I stuck my oil pressure one there as I had the cooler off anyway still have room in t piece to attach oil temp if needs be.

I checked depo website they only show the boost/oil pressure gauge at minute. Does sound like a job for my mechanic though. Sounds like hassle for me. I'm fine with bolt on but anything more and I get worried I'll break something or misplace/damage it.