rare / best scoobs

quit

trying find a new scoob, im stuck on what to do towards end of the year 

really thinking about importing a Spec C or a Sti jdm 

anything else i can search for?

i cant find / afford a S203 as that would be top of my list 

i need to be under about 10k plus costs like SVA 

Hi talking about rare subarus i dont know if my car is a Prodrive model or not theres a plaque on the centre console saying car is a full works build number 007 of 300 & car registration, is this genuine or fabricated by a previous owner? its a uk carpost-1705-0-58156500-1428664119_thumb.jppost-1705-0-42945500-1428664178_thumb.jp

sure if prodrive did it mate they would make it fit the plinth ! thats only my opinion tho!

mines a prodrive spec uk car, i got a certificate with it 

but im finishing with classics unless i build a type R / p1 beast

Hear you're looking.... due to having no job now I have to consider selling my beautiful Aqua Blue '57 WRX 2.5 This cherished car is standard and the pickup is excellent with only 32000 miles. And it has a very special Rally private 555 plate.

Hear you're looking.... due to having no job now I have to consider selling my beautiful Aqua Blue '57 WRX 2.5 This cherished car is standard and the pickup is excellent with only 32000 miles. And it has a very special Rally private 555 plate.

After a sti or similar mate , might change Mrs car for a wrx tho

• Like 1

Nice car for the "Mrs" if she wants to get to the shops quickly ;) Want to sell to someone who will look after it also and a Subaru Club member might appreciate it was my thinking. Cheers.

post-3181-0-64715000-1428681644_thumb.jp

I'm not a fan of baby blue on cars  :P

If I wasn't so obsessed with Hatch 330s's at the moment I'd try and get a standard P1...can stare and smile at those all day. Type R would be a second best for me...I know lots will say Type R's are a better cars but I like a bit more luxury...if you can say Impreza/classic and luxury in the same breath  :lol:

I'm not a fan of baby blue on cars  :P

If I wasn't so obsessed with Hatch 330s's at the moment I'd try and get a standard P1...can stare and smile at those all day. Type R would be a second best for me...I know lots will say Type R's are a better cars but I like a bit more luxury...if you can say Impreza/classic and luxury in the same breath  :lol:

Depends what you want, wouldn;t say any classic subaru is luxary though lol

as a peformance car Type r is better, to live with doing mroe milage p1 is prob more suitable given longer 5th etc

Buy a type r with a blown engine and fit a newage sti block and 6 speed box [emoji106]

Cos as you say it would be a shame to buy a rare car and mod to much [emoji6]

Is that gear knobless bug supposed to have different colour front seats as well ?

This is very high up on the list , I would love a 3 door

I was offered a cheap fire damaged p1 but it's just not happening