rare / best scoobs

quit

Dino how much ? Might be tempted sell her astra sport hatch

Hi stants, to be honest I've got no idea on price, not least cos its got the rare private plate which is worth quite a bit. I'll have to check out what its worth and let you know. I will, say you'd be getting a really neat car.

Hi talking about rare subarus i dont know if my car is a Prodrive model or not theres a plaque on the centre console saying car is a full works build number 007 of 300 & car registration, is this genuine or fabricated by a previous owner? its a uk carattachicon.gifPRODRRIVE STI 004.JPGattachicon.gifnew scooby&mazda pics 006.JPG

Don't know if you found out about your impreza. Yours is the last run of the classics that were in the UK prodrive fitted all the parts they had left over from the ppp packages it's a rare model don't see many at all

• 5 weeks later...

My mate just bought this:

WRX STI spec C RA-R ( imported from Japan )

Frankly speaking I would buy a standard JDM car and get these things done myself for half a price...

• Like 1

one that hurst had for sale?

I don`t think so. It was imported directly to France they put the cars on a road with EU MOT ( they need to change the headlights,seatbelts to EU marked etc ) otherwise you can`t get this car on a road in Hungary. ( thanks for the EU regulations  :(  )