Project Cars

I've been following it as well :D. Pre-ordered it last year then it was delayed but does mean they are focusing on getting it right. Can't believe the amount of tracks! However there aren't many cars, from what I can tell. Also no Scoobs but there are Evos!! :(

Playing Beta version on PC games not bad lot's of issues with the controler conflicting but it is beta. Reminds me a lot of old Toca games. And I might even say for once and didn't think I would ever say it but might be too many tracks and not enough cars lol. But only had a quick.

• 2 weeks later...

See brocky playing it today on the Xbox one. I'm still unsure what platform to get it on :( PC isn't good enough without a new G'card I've watched the Ps4 and Xbox one side by side and really couldn't see much in it other than slightly higher FPS on ps4. I also haven't got the PS4 yet I went and bought the Logitech G27 bit of an impulse buy so PS4 will have to wait a week or two :) 

Dunno if I started career mode "wrong" with my inpatient button slapping but I've just spent the last 1 hr driving carts [emoji53]

Did get a go (during career) in a rs focus in the wet but if they handle like that in real life......

I'm gonna find me some of those mo fo's on the road and scalp em in my classic at the weekend [emoji12]

Did have a couple of solo races in a few different classes and so far so good [emoji106]

• Like 1

Rs felt really heavy and unresponsive preferred driving the carts tbh as at least they went where you pointed them [emoji4]

Yeah I started at the first class available (mario style)

I assumed I'd be able to drive other classes once I'd started the career mode when ever I wanted but it looks like you've got to work your way up through the carts a bit before you can switch to a different class of car .

Unless there's a option I missed while skipping the menu explanation with random slapping of the buttons after start up lol

• Like 1

Okay ive got it and quite enjoy the game but some things have annoyed me so far... Settings are a pig to get right, I've been fighting with the HUD for a couple of races now. It doesn't seem to want to save? Either that or there are different settings that clash with each other. Such as "hide mirror"... It hides everything lol.

The other thing is I seem to get steering lock, not sure if its a setting on the game I've turned off such as TCS or my controller or the game bugging out.

Oh and I finished the first race, watched the replay, started the next race and I was already on the track racing... The car hit a wall due to it being computer controlled then the lights came up "red, red, green" and boom I can control the car but I'm already off the track? (xbox one people can see the video I recorded)

This hasn't been the best start....