Project Cars

Just got a PC version to try it was more shocked my G'card could play it will have to update it soon. But same on the PC huge problems with the controller's. Seems it's with all gamepads across all the platforms should have the G27 here tomorrow will have it a blast on that I think. But I'm with Brog few things I like about it but can't see this beating Forza or Gran Turismo at the minute :( 

How's people getting along with it now ?

Now I have the wheel and pedals game has come into it's own really enjoying it. I'm going to give that Assetto Corsa another look. 

I've had minor sound lag (split second with no sound) and it crashed once and the ps4 turned itself off .

But other than that I'm quite enjoying still working my way up the ranks and almost finished my second season .

Fav handling car so far during career mode was a big old beemer in the m1 cup

I've not even started career mode just been doing my own setup races at the minute. And the wheel feels loads better the controller once I'd got it set up right was better but I think it does need a wheel.

I sold project cars, got fed up with it. I know you say its like the dark souls of racing, just lacks the motive for me to get better and see past the faults. I've been playing dirt rally, now that's an awesome game

Good video. You can see how much smoother the steering inputs are compared to replays with a normal controller. You get a lot more control when you need smaller steering inputs. If I really get into this next forza I'll get a wheel.

Cheers yeah I noticed with the controller once the car lets go you can't recover it, well that's how it felt. On the 2nd lap even though didn't look to bad on the video I hit the rumble strip and it bounced me so had to correct it now I had to fight with the wheel pretty hard to get it back but it is possible :) And I definitely think the game was based around a wheel. 

Nice one Gambit. Definitely need a wheel for this. You can see how much better the car handles and its a lot smoother. With a controller it seems to only recognise on/off steering so I find my self flicking the stick. Time to go wheel hunting [emoji1]

One I have isn't cheap but it's great I do like it. proper 6 speed gear shift and clutch just add's to the experience for me. Dpes have flappy paddle too but doesn't feel the same :D I'm tempted to get one of the proper gaming bucket seats once I've got the car sorted and paid up Brock :D