What's your MPG ?

ChrisD

Hello all, I am curious :0, what's your MPG?

I have a 2003 Blobeye impreza, with fully decat plus remap and a high flow panel air filter. 

I get between 25 Mpg (20 at my worst) driving short runs and having a bit of fun with it up to 33 Mpg on a long run with only a bit of fast accelerating.

blob wrx running 330bhp, worst I've had is 12 mpg (god that was fun!!!) average is 21-22, on a long run I get 35-36 mpg

I can't grumble at all about the economy, not many other cars put a smile on your face and can get 35 mpg

22ish I only do short runs to and from work about 13miles of traffic :) keep attempting to try a full tank without booting it at some point... never seem to make it passed more than 1/4 of the tank

• Like 2

keep attempting to try a full tank without booting it at some point... never seem to make it passed more than 1/4 of the tank

the only time I manage to get 36 mpg is on a long motorway run. Traveling from Rotherham to Brighton on half a tank and Rotherham to Newquay on 3/4 a tank

don't think you could get 30 + mpg doing short/medium runs due to cold starts and sat in traffic