Hatch / Saloon 2008 - 2012? CarBenFibre Front Splitter Commission

timmyjk7

• 4 weeks later...

I would be interested in one depending on the cost of course. Really am after a sti style spoiler but the splinter dose look good.

--

I make Films and Website for people

Thread started to group interest in the commisioning a front splitter for 2008 on Hatches and Saloons.

What I am unclear on at this point is if the STI, WRX and RX would all be able to take a universal splitter - Ben if you could responded / verify that woudl be groovy.

Price likely to be £130 GRP = Glass-fibre Reinforced Plastic or £200 for Carbon fibre

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

With Aucky onboard that would give us the 5 people needed but yer we need to see an idea of what it would look like first please.

--

I make Films, Websites and social media for people

• Like 1

I need to no if its going to fit the narrow body version,as the sti wide body wont fit mine,mine is narrow body and when i contacted ht auto design they told me wide body is diffrent and wont fit mine unless i modify it.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As i think this thread is now dead and buried you can take my name off the list as I have found an alternative supplier.

Ta

Yeah think i'm same,dont look like its going to happen and i may have found 1 now as well [emoji2]

Yeah think i'm same,dont look like its going to happen and i may have found 1 now as well [emoji2]

It does seem like more and more suppliers are doing them and the seller on here has been silent for months now... bored of waiting ha ha