Slow progress thread of my car

Miggs

These are pics from the original advert

subaru-impreza-turbo-2000-awd-S176703-2.

subaru-impreza-turbo-2000-awd-S176703-1.

This is when I got it one the drive and washed

20130403_181643_zps111d15b5.jpg

20130403_181637_zpsd40eebf5.jpg

20130403_181620_zps2ea7c6dc.jpg

And these are after I detailed it the other day

20130707_140552_zpsa6e6dd16.jpg

20130707_140545_zpsa85899c5.jpg

20130707_140537_zpsfcb5a622.jpg

The wheels are a temp fit courtesy of Dogma whilst I refurb mine

Looks super clean mate. And nice new break's I see too :)

Yeh the brakes were courtesy of a mate of mine who'supgraded to some huge comp brake setup, iI got his 4 pots including the drilled and grooved discs for free, when he's fitted the 6 speed to his bug eye he is gonna do the rears as well, then he said he will throw the old ones my way, can't wait :-D

• Like 1

Looking good any plans for mods?

I have plans a plenty, but no cash for at least 8 months yet, I want a front mount, td05 turbo, sister ecu with anti lag and launch control, some lightweight wheels, either coil overs or lowering springs to close the arch gap a little, and eventually a paint job as the paints not all that clever to be honest, the side in the pics isn't bad but the nearside needs a few bits, I have upgraded the headlights and fog lights to late spec clears thanks to Dogma

That's a beauty you got there!! Your more than welcome to detail my car any time!

I am more than happy to detail people's cars, be aware though Ido it all by hand so if iI do the whole works, clay bar polish wax and seal it's a days work all in, and it's £100 for the full money, that's £200 less than my mate charges at his details shop

Still waiting to get my hands on one of your car's Dogma, all these years I've waited and am still !Removed! waiting, get your fuzzy at the side of my subie and you'll see the difference in the shades of green

a valeter guy i've known for some years now said i let people off for too much, he charges £300 for the job i do, he uses a machine whereas i use my hands but the only difference there is the end result, he obviously doesnt get the fine swirls in the sun, i can eliminate them to some degree dependant on colour but i do need a machine

His looked like a shed to be fair with loads of !Removed! ash all over the front inside :( But a bit of cleaning up I'm sure it would look good again. Or maybe I was just being picky :) I'm not sure 

That was my thought's but he did do a great job I couldn't fault it. It could have been in for a buffer it was there when I took my car and again when I picked it up two days later so I guess it was the owners I will take a trip next time I'm in Louth see if its there. If it is will get him on here and maybe to the BBQ for free buffs for everyone :D 

And I might lend him my hoover ;) 

next time i go get some products i'll take some pics of his car, if he's not sold it yet, he's just bought a mk2 vw scirroco, D reg and less than 50k on the clock, it's an absolute minter, totally original, he was banned from a local subaru forum so is going down the vw scene instead

here are some examples of his work, he's only got pics of his old hawk eye on there not his classic but you can see some of the work he's done is just amazing, the porsche 944 is especially good

here are some examples of his work, he's only got pics of his old hawk eye on there not his classic but you can see some of the work he's done is just amazing, the porsche 944 is especially good

cant see a link here am I missing something :unsure: