Slow progress thread of my car

Miggs

I'm on a lot of mens and one causes short term memory loss, if I start the conversation about a link 9 times out of 10 by the time I get to the end I've forgot about the link, I did copy it from the browser when I was typing it, just forgot to paste lol

I suffer from something a little similar. Normally when boiling the kettle for a drink and go off why it boils to come back and need to   re-boil it again. Or my favourite, I finally get to make a cuppa and forget about it and come back it gone cold :(

I don't mind hot or cold coffee so that doesn't bother me too much, I do go across to chat to the neighbours, get there and wonder what the fook I was gonna say

I'm under 40, just, but have major health issues that make me feel 80 sometimes, hence why most of my time is spent on my phone as I'm always upstairs lying down when I'm on here lol

i was going to type the truth like that but the wife was reading what i was typing so had to lie, in actual fact Hugh Hefner has nothing on my "playboy" lifestyle :lol:

• Like 1