Forza Motorsport 6

I bought the Deon from Xbox.com and it is meant to download it to your co sole from there. It shows I've "bought" it on the history but it's not installed it. It has installed a demo my mate bought on his account though so I can't see why it didn't do forza.

You need to download forza hub app onto Xbox. You get weekly rewards based on how well you've done on previous games. So if like me you've got to a high tier you'll get 800,000 cr a week but each week you can log on to the app and claim youre reward. It'll also tell you what you've already got coming for forza 6 in terms of money and cars as bonuses. I think I've got 25 million cr and 12 cars coming. That's more the exception though.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Excellent it's in the que however I've since learnt not to add too much to the dl list, as I bought forza last night it kicked everything off and started installing that, then when back to finish the rest off, grrr still I'll nip home at dinner and get amongst a few demo laps

What guts me forza 3 got my last account banned from live.

Even though I bought the limited edition of it playing the pirated copy 6 week's before release was too much for me to wait. So I ended up needing to get another 360 to play online so that's why I don't have a lot from 2 and 3. [emoji17]

Stants, Ok so I checked against your tiers based on your previous game use. You've got 3150 tier points so when you first log on you'll get in your garage:

2015 BMW M235i

2012 Nissan GT-R Black Edition

2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe

2014 Aston Martin V12 Vanquish

On top of the other cars you get for pre-ordering etc

You'll also get cash based on how many cars you had In each garage in each game but I can't see that from here.

To see all rewards go to

Forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst262_forza-rewards-faq.aspx

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk