Forza Motorsport 6

I've been practicing without abs as I've always used it. Starting to get the hang of the clutch too but the controller isn't really set up for clutch use, probably ok on a wheel with a clutch pedal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you move the clutch button down to a? Just hit a+b or x at same time for gear change

I can't imagine it's worth picking up when I've got Forza, though I did like the sound on Project Cars, I'm hoping they've done done works on the sound in Forza so you get a more snorty sound from the big engines, they've never quite got that right in my book, same with the lumpy boxer sound you get with subarus

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

I can't imagine it's worth picking up when I've got Forza, though I did like the sound on Project Cars, I'm hoping they've done done works on the sound in Forza so you get a more snorty sound from the big engines, they've never quite got that right in my book, same with the lumpy boxer sound you get with subarus

Maybe not so much a week before forza. It filled the gap for me [emoji5]

I seem to recall you and a couple of us plebs were very close to your time, I'm sure we'll be putting pressure on you on the fastest lap tables.

I didn't realise being close to a time matters. If it ain't number 1 it don't count [emoji57] I'd love to feel some pressure. Few races felt like I was on my own. [emoji41]

Just been looking at some Forza 6 in game footage, if you hit a tire wall, the tires scatter across the track, not sure if they'd be there in the next Lap?

Tell us at about 5:05pm [emoji12] I'm not home till 7 [emoji19]
  • Like 1

I think the demo will be the E3 one. So it'll be Ford Gt at Rio, an Audi at brands in the rain, lambo hurricane at night, 1962 Ferrari gto at Rio. Plenty to get your teeth into if they do use that, and I'm guessing they will, why reinvent a demo when you have one already?

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk