Forza Motorsport 6

Also, if you like fast and furious films if you download #7 from xbl you get a free in game car very limited. I downloaded fast and furious 7 the other day and found out afterwards. Probably not worth £13 for just the car though [emoji6]

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk

Also, if you like fast and furious films if you download #7 from xbl you get a free in game car very limited. I downloaded fast and furious 7 the other day and found out afterwards. Probably not worth £13 for just the car though [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I'd watch them if there was nowt on tv but they aren't exactly deep and thought provoking pieces of cinematic genius.

We get the car pack included in the dl don't we was this just an extra car with the film

?

I'll have a proper look on dinner break, it popped up a load of extra bits fired tem all down then stopped and started the game this morning

• Like 1

What you need to do to boost that is go to the older games and make sure you've got at least 300 cars in each garage, I noticed that sometimes it actually needs 320 cars to register, maybe it doesn't count free cars? Can do that with forza 5 and FH2 will net you 10million to play with.

Sent from my iphone using Tapatalk